If you have a combi boiler or a standard boiler it's important to take action as soon as you notice any signs of trouble. The longer you wait to give us a call, the higher the likelihood you'll need extensive repairs or even a boiler replacement. When you notice any of the following signs it's time to get in touch with us:
- Rumbling or banging sounds when your boiler is working
- Unusual odors around the main unit
- Heating or water bills that are higher than normal with no logical explanation
- Leaks coming from your boiler
- Poor heating performance in the rooms of your home
Scheduling regular boiler maintenance will help ensure your boiler or combi boiler is always running in peak condition so you won't have to worry about calling for repairs at the most inopportune times. The last thing you want is for a boiler issue to cause you to lose heat in your home on a cold winter night, which is why booking a maintenance call with us makes sense.